Thursday, August 15, 2013

Post pregnancy weightloss (saga)

Ish! It's been almost 3 months since I started dieting again, and I'm still on the same place on the scale (I hope!) It's a bit of a roller coaster...I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning, and I'm expecting to see it at around 63kg's :-( Last weekend I had a jolly old time eating like crazy and it continued into this week. I had a goal of weighing 53kilos by the end of September...at this rate I won't make it. Plus I wanted to run 100min's on a half marathon by then, and the exercise is also lacking - it will take a miracle for me to make it by then!! In 3 weeks time our son will be going for swimming lessons (where he gets introduced to water); which means mamma has to fit into swim suit by then. If I look half decent, I'll be over the moon!! The good news here, is that in 3 weeks one can really make a difference if I give it my ALL!!!! Deep breath: so here goes!! Starting this very minute: I went for a 50min work-out at the gym (20min on the fitness flyer-just a warm up; 20min's vigorous running on the treadmill; and 10min cool down on the fitness flyer again). I'm busy with my 7th glass of water for the day. (Will do 8.) Dinner will be very little with NO alcohol. Let's see if I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment