Monday, October 14, 2013

Another 21-day challenge (day 4)

Well... day 1 was not good. Day 2 I did pretty well. And apart from a McFlurry on Day 3 - it also went super well! But today I folded whole heatedly, again :-) But as with all things in my life: my intentions stay THE BEST; for tomorrow... I have between 9 and 7 kilograms to loose STILL!!! I'm wondering if I'll ever get there... I've basically decided in the back of my head, that if I haven't lost the weight by December; I'm gonna give up all together. So, I HAVE to get strong and do this thing!! Plotting out the plan: Day 5: Tuesday 15 Oct Glass of water with Enchinoforce drops Toast & peanut butter for breakfast Running 11km's Nuts & apple snack Fish / steak & salad for lunch Nuts & naartjie for afternoon snack Run 4km's Chicken & vedge / salad for dinner Let's just get through the day, and then I'll plot some more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment