Friday, September 14, 2018

Day 11: 3 Months till Summer



Day 11, and it went awesome!!
Perhaps the water intake could’ve been better, but food wise it went almost perfect!!I drink waaay too much coffee and had about 2 cups before the green veggie superfood drink and 3 egg white, egg cups for breakfast. 

Then lunch was another 2 cups of coffee with some chicken breast and half a sandwhich from what my son brought home after school (with ham on it). 

I snacked on his popcorn in the afternoon. And we ate left over fish with a huge green salad, for dinner. 
Oh! And a half a glass of red wine 😏

In 58 days it’s my 20yr High School reunion. I am stolked about it and feel it’s a nice weight-goal to aim for, for now. 
(It’s also 2 weeks before the summer holiday kicks off. So, compound intrest baby!!)

I kept in mind the whole day: what am I building - what is it that I want to look like in 58 days. Becausr every hour of today was moulding towards that!!

Now for some zzzzz ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment