Friday, September 14, 2018

Day 12: 3 Months till Summer

Day 12...
It went super well today as well!
I was just too lazy for exercise, but abs are made in the kitchen right!!
So, no complaints from my side...

My motivation keeps on being the focus about: what is it that I want to look like in 57 days from now?!
And that kind of body is made in every hour of every day leading up to THAT day. 
And I know that I need to “cheat” somewhere and let my hair loose a bit. 
But 1stly, I want a lifestyle change and not a diet. And secondly, the reason I’m being super strict about it, is that time is so short and I want to maximise it optimally!!

I had biltong for breakfast (was shopping and was on the go). I keep on snacking on popcorn throughout the day. But in total it’s about 2 cups full for the whole day. 
I had a slice of banting bread, cheese and tomatoe, for lunch. 
And dinner I was feeling some more of the laziness, and had chicken breast, cheese, 2 egg white egg cups mixed with a teaspoon of mayonaise and a glass of red wine 😏

I’m working that red wine down with a bottle of water 😎

🥦 Cheers!! To 56 more days after this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment