Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Day 9 & 10: 3 Months till summer



I didn’t get up when my alarm sounded, and the day has been like that all the way through...
This was day 10.

Day 9 actually went extreemly well!
I had a green smoothie for breakfast.
Went for a 5km run.
Had a slice of banting bread and cheese for AM snack.
A chicken muffin and an apple for Lunch. Then 3 egg white, egg cups for PM snack. And chicken and stir fried vedge for dinner.

But somehow I just yoyo back and forth. One day great and the next day is like today: no exercise and plenty of unhealthy foods.

Well, the days are tickin’ away and in 2 and a half months it’ll be the 1st of December. And I have to decide every hour of every day, from now on going forward: what type of body would I like by that date. Because I’m building that EXACT body, every hour of every day.

On a positive note: I want to look and feel healthy - I want to be able to give away my current clothes for good - I want to live by example and be proud of the body God gave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment