Saturday, September 15, 2018

Day 13 & 14: 3 Months till summer

It's a beautiful day outside, and I cannot help feel grateful for all that I have...  The glasses I'm wearing right now, makes my weekend look and feel PERFECT!
 
Day 13 and 14, went really well and I'm proud of the fact that the Holy Spirit helps me with focus and self control.
Friday evening I had the opportunity to have a cheat meal and just "let my hair loose".  But through the grace of God, He reminded me of the 2 days this week I already did that, PLUS last weekend I threw caution to the wind throughout the whole weekend.  So, in actual fact - only having 2 successful days already this past week. 
I opted for all the left over protein I could find in the fridge and an apple, 2 cups of coffee and half a glass of red wine - that was Friday night dinner :-)
No form of exercise though (I wanted to do some YouTube Pilates).
 
Saturday morning we went to go run a Tough Mudder race, and wow!!! What an awesome experience!! We only participated in the half event, but my body still says thank you and ouch, at the same time!😆
 I ate a banana before the race.  Half a banana during the race.  Then 2 apples after the race.  And at home I had a slice of banting bread with cheese.  The evening we over did it a bit with little bit of sushi, chicken curry and chinese-chicken noodles.  This last meal was not calculated, but I feel it was in the good spirits of love and family and not over one at all.
This is the main thing that counts, in life in general:  not to over do anything, but keep it all in moderation...
 
For now, it's 56 days till my high school reunion and I want to keep on challenging my body to see where I can take it in these 50-what days.
 
Today (day 15), I'll need to think and do some meal prepping for the week to come.
This might be my biggest challenge for the day, since it's beautiful outside and I want to see some friends, take care of my children, spend time with hubby AND do some washing before the rain starts again tomorrow... Meal prep might get left behind.  But I'm gonna have to give it a push and a go lest I get left behind when Monday morning munchies and responsibilities hit!
 
Be blessed all!

No comments:

Post a Comment